Answered By: Jed Cridland-Hughes Last Updated: May 21, 2016 Views: 303
Answered By: Jed Cridland-Hughes
Last Updated: May 21, 2016 Views: 303
You will need to install the PrinterOn App to your phone or tablet-here are instructions for adding the app:
- Visit your device’s ‘store’ for apps, install and launch the PrinterOn App.
- Click “No printer selected”.
- Click “Search”. Search for Greenville County Library System (try just gcls!).
- Find Greenville County Library System and click Black and White Printer or Color Printer and save.
Then, to print:
- Documents: when viewing the document, tap in the upper right corner and upload the document to the PrinterOn App.
- Photos from your phone: open the app, click on “photo” and select a photo to print.
- Select the printer and click the print icon.
- Enter an email address and click on the check mark (you will receive a notice that the job started, and shortly after another message stating “Job Success”).
- At the Print Release Station in the library, login with the email address you used above.
- You can preview print jobs by clicking on the preview button beside each print job.
- Select the print jobs you want to print and click the Print button at the top.
- Pay for your print jobs in the vending device.
Please note-prints using this service are only available for pickup at the Hughes Main Library