Answered By: Jed Cridland-Hughes
Last Updated: Feb 06, 2018     Views: 292

Yes, all branches should have the 1040 and 1040EZ forms and the instructions for each of those forms. We do NOT receive any other forms from the IRS and we do NOT receive ANY South Carolina state tax forms. We usually receive the forms in mid-January and will continue to distribute them until we run out. If you need a form other than the 1040 and 1040EZ, a library employee can help you print a form from the IRS or South Carolina state tax website for 10 cents per page. We cannot give you tax advice, nor can we tell you which forms you will need, so if you do need forms printed, please have the form number ready before making your request.

Related Topics