Answered By: Jed Cridland-Hughes
Last Updated: Dec 22, 2016     Views: 994

First, either call or come in to any branch to notify us that your card has been lost so that we can mark it lost in our records and prevent anyone else from using it or accessing your account. Then, come in to any branch with a photo ID and we can issue you a replacement card for $1.