Answered By: Jed Cridland-Hughes Last Updated: Jun 03, 2015 Views: 282
Follow these easy steps to use the Library's pay-for-print system on your personal computer (Note: For laptops only. Our software does NOT support Android or iOs (iPhone, iPad) at this time):
1. Click on the appropriate link below (Windows or Macintosh) to start the auto-installer. This temporarily installs a driver to use the library's print system.
To run the Print Client in a Windows environment (Includes Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.1), click the link here: http://192.168.122.5:30044/clientlauncher/clientlauncher.exe
To run the Print Client in a Macintosh environment (Intel-only)(Includes Mac OS X), click the link here: http://192.168.122.5:30044/clientlauncher/clientlauncher.zip
2. The black & white and color print drivers will install themselves in your computer with the black & white printer as the default.
3. After the auto-installer completes, a Print Client window will open on your machine.
4. When you print, you will be prompted to enter your Library Card ID and PIN or type your name to identify your print job.
5. The cost of the print job will be displayed at $0.10 per black & white letter-sized page ($0.50 for color available only at the Main Library).
6. Go to the print station to pay for and release your print job.
7. The application will automatically uninstall and remove itself when the print client is stopped or the computer is shutdown.